Find Her G-Spot
G-spot vibes are curved at the tip to stimulate the G-spot.
The G-spot or Grafenberg Spot is about an inch and a half to two inches inside the vaginal wall. You can find the G-spot by inserting a finger, vibe, or dildo into the vaginal canal. Gently bend your finger or toy straight up towards the urethra in a 'come hither' motion and search for a bean-shaped gland.
The G-spot will be raised. It is easier to find a woman's G-spot when she is aroused. Clitoral stimulation is the best way to achieve this. You can use your g-spot vibrator to stimulate the clitoris beforehand.
During arousal, the vaginal canal expands in length to about 6 inches. During this time, the G-spot swells with fluid and is more sensitive to touch. Many women find this area extremely pleasurable when touched. The G-spot area responds best to firm pressure with a mild vibration.
A silicone vibe designed for G-spot stimulation works best to pleasure this area.
Hot Pinks G-Spot Vibe
- Has 10 vibrational patterns
- Completely waterproof (can be submerged in water)
- Soft jelly isn't firm enough and contains pthalates (chemicals)
- 2AA batteries doesn't give this vibe enough power
Overall Rating: 1/5
- Quiet, yet powerful (and rechargeable) motor with 5 vibrational patterns
- Firm medical grade silicone with a perfectly shaped G-Spot tip
- More expensive than many of the cheaply made G-Spot vibes
- Not completely waterproof, just water-resistant
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
To find out more about g-spot vibrators click here.
Watch this video where Dr. Christine Milrod talks about how to find the G-Spot for Ask Men Video.