Most sex toys can either be enjoyed alone or with a partner. However, this generally involves holding a vibe up against your partner’s hot spots to stimulate them.
Recently, a couple of ‘hands-free’ couple’s vibrators have been created designed to be worn during intercourse. These ‘C-shaped’ toys have bullets on both ends and stimulate her clitoris and g-spot simultaneously, while sending vibes down his penis during intercourse.
Many couples report that using these toys while having sex leads to increased pleasure and orgasms. And, because of the positioning of the toy, most couples say the toys lead to more enthusiastic sex since she pushes her pelvis against her partner so the toy hits her spots just right.
• Inexpensive (generally about $50)
• Good size and shape to be used during masturbation
• Uses watch batteries (loses charge quickly)
• A little too big and bulky to be used during intercourse
Overall Rating: 2/5
• Small, portable, and waterproof
• Rechargeable (two speeds with a 2 hour charge)
• Somewhat expensive ($200 at most stores, $135 at foreverpleasure.com)
• Needs lots of water-based lube or the penis can stick to the vibe
Overall Rating: 5/5