Five Date Nights Ideas
Spending quality one-on-one time with your sweetie is fundamental to keeping your relationship happily connected. That's why every relationship expert recommends the ubiquitous 'date night' to everyone in a long term relationship.
Be Interested and Interesing
Your date night mantra needs to be: "Let's try something new."
Remember: the more effort you put into planning the more memorable your date nights will be. Yes, it does take a extra time to plan and organize; and your relationship happiness is always worth the effort.
Here are five ideas to get you started
- Choose a restaurant that has small tables, or ask to sit side by side, so you can't help but rub knees. Order something you've never tried.
- Try brunch and a matinee: Fancier restaurants are far more affordable during daytime hours.
- Go for an all day hike. Check out trails.com for a listing of nearby treks.
- Relive your first date. Include as many of the original details as possible.
- Take a cool class. Discover something new together and add a layer of emotional connection.
It only takes a little effort to make a fun night together.